FILL WEIGHT OPTIONS
- Light Fill - Warmth Level 1 (Summer Comforter): The warmth of one or two thick blankets, without the weight. Our most popular warmth level, typically used fall through spring. Ideal for warm bedrooms or warm sleepers and can be used year round.
- Medium Fill - Warmth Level 2 : Provides the warmth of two to three thick blankets. Suitable for cold sleepers in cool bedrooms or warm sleepers in cold climates.
- Heavy Fill - Warmth Level 3: Created specifically for cold bedrooms in winter. Interior fabric baffles add extra warmth, so you stay warm all winter long.
- Over Filled - Warmth Level 4: Originally used in the unheated bedrooms of European farmhouses. Overfilled with baffle interior walls. Provides ultimate warmth for cold sleepers in cold climates or normal sleepers in very cold bedrooms.
- Goose: Goose down is the most commonly used type of down for down comforters. It is available in both white and gray goose down, and the color has no effect on the quality. White goose down is usually used because it doesn't show through white comforter shells.
- Duck: While most manufacturers use goose down, duck down is also used. Duck down is most often found in lower-end comforters.
- Alternative Down Fill Material - Polyester: This synthetic fill is a budget-friendly option that's great for allergy-sufferers. Get the luxury of down and avoid allergy issues with down-alternative Polyester fill. This comforter is made of polyester fiber for a quality loft that's hypoallergenic.